Our Services Are Here For You
We want to make accessing the food bank as easy and convenient as possible for those who require our services. We don’t have you go through an extended questionnaire because we understand that things are already difficult enough.
The food bank may be accessed every day we are open for bread and pastries, fresh produce and milk. However, hampers are only available once a month.
How to access the food bank:
- We ask that when you come in you bring two pieces of ID (one of which must be photo ID) and proof of address.
- We do not require any proof of income
- If you have children we ask that you bring their Alberta Health Care cards.
- Once you provide these pieces of information we ask that you fill out a short form.
- We provide you with a basket to pick the items that you and your family need.